Saturday, August 23, 2008

you make up all the smiles i have,

you've made me realise that i really have nothing to smile about, and that was before i met you. now my smiles are all made up of you and i can't smile without you by my side. maybe that's why i said i have nothing to smile about, because you weren't by my side.

ben.


POST #47,
On slippery grounds, I wanted to rush.
But I'm afraid of falling down.
Afraid that no one will help me up.
Afraid that time will be delayed and that I'll be late.
Afraid that you'll walk away and I might never see you again.

I wonder about everything you say.
You said you have no reason to smile,
but I'm no further than a mile.
Ain't I suppose to make you smile.
Or is that something from the past.
Staring at your photograph,
I really want to see you smile.

No comments: