Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year Resolutions?

2008 is fast!!!
No, time don't fly, we're just too slow to realise.
Graduated Whitley with a 16 for L1R5,
entered Ngee Ann and met Benson Ang.
Beautiful memories of those band days were left behind,
and those girls with loads of fun.
Uniforms are kept, ice-breaking is back.
Met new friends and found new pests.
MeL(Mobile eLearning) is an ass,
lectures, tutorials we protest.

They play basketball, pool and dota all day,
criticizing all the way.
Song Wee grow taller,
Ruhai jump higher,
Tianmi the tomato face,
Qijian jiu hu kia.
Baboon Michael Jackson number 2.
Liangwei stays in Kim Keat not Tpy kia,
Leon always full of crap.
Pounlork showing off his Swiss style.
Jon and his mohawk hair style,
Mar the holy mighty horse,
and also Jtee the giordano's fan now cotton-on's man.

Not very lovely boyfriend,
his surprises all in a mess.
Ben&Gx's Relationship,
I treasure always.
Trying his monkey best to treat me best,
who change from a lazy bump to a cheeky ass.
He bought me tortoise, we call him 7.
will be our pet tortoise for the rest of the days.
10/5 he held my hand.
11/11, the clones unite.
I hate to hear him say goodnight.
We chat all night,
and I often say oh shit, it's too late, time to sleep.
Benson, I love you always.
You're on my mind all day.

2thousand9, days away.
Please make way,
for new experiences.
Resolutions?
On their way.

No comments: