Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Future Plan,

1. Get my ass to China for 6 months internship
2. Get the best G.P.A I can get
3. Graduation @ NP
4. Register and Study for A-maths exam
5. (Work for 2 years)
6. Get into SMU
- Accountancy
- Business Management
- Service Excellence
- Psychology
7. Join a CCA
- Adventure Club/ ODAC
- band
8. Enjoy my very very last few years of school-life.
9. Graduation @ SMU
10. (Work?)
11. Back to NP as a Lecturer!
- Accounting
- Service
12. Enjoy good life and collect all the incentives from NP.

* Point 5 & 10 can be skipped if situation allows.
- if my GPA is good enough to get me into SMU (which is unlikely)
- if my work experience is enough for me to qualify as a NP Lecturer.

Wish me luck!
Hopefully 3 years later when I see this again, I'm already in SMU doing the course that I want.

No comments: