Sunday, September 12, 2010

An Eventful Day,

Tortoise Museum!



I'm O V E R J O Y E D today!
thank you zijing&ziheng for another wonderful day!
I wouldn't have been to such nice places without you, eugene.
Am really very fortunate to have you. :D


SURPRISE SURPRISE

Happy 19th Birthday, gene.
exactly 1 month in advance!
Thank you Joyce&Yongli for all your help!
and ziheng! you're great (liar)! :D
Hurray everyone for the successful surprise!
ziheng,
you're such a joy-bringer! and gene's super blessed to have you!
hope you'll like the water bottle & "Hope it'll help you to remember me"
you're adorable & I love you!
team 4ever&ever,
you guys made me understand true friendship.
and i love you all a lot a lot! over 987094820947 times!
Joyce,
thanks for accompanying me walk round the whole town to find the water bottle!
(although we still couldn't find it in the end)
Dearest boyfriend,
i hope you enjoyed today. (:
you'll be in vietnam and i'll be in china on 12/10/10,
so i've decided to celebrate your first bday together one month in advance!
I'm blessed to be able to do something for you,
seeing you happy and your smiles,
took away all my tired-ness and made every single thing worth it!
baby, you're the most precious&best thing in this world.
I'll love you now&always, and you'll forever be my dearest.
GX:
I'm really really very fortunate to have you guys in my life.
I'll cherish this extraordinary connection of ours and this will last forever&ever.
Eugene, Joyce, Yongli and of course, cooltayziheng
I LOVE YOU!



No comments: